I am not just the charming, witty writer you see before you. I also:
- once visited 19 countries in 1 year.
- am a firm believer in the oxford comma.
- once flew a small airplane. I have also jumped out of a small airplane. These were not the same plane.
- read. I'm currently 4670 pages (out of 6592) into Game of Thrones. (updated 6/14/18)
- think the shorter you can say something, the more powerful it is. Art directors love this.
- have a cat named Lilah. Named after the crazy girlfriend in Dexter. The ending of that show was awful.
- bake for fun and I can't eat all of it, so there will be baked goods brought into the office. You can go ahead and put that in the pro column.
- have never seen any classic movie ever. At first I blamed my parents but at this point, it's really my fault.